Elevation Law combines the quality of a large, national firm with the accessibility and value of a boutique practice. Advances in technology and efficiency allowed the firm’s founder, Christian N. Brown, to relocate from San Francisco to his hometown of Tahoe City, where he regularly handles local matters in addition to representing clients in state and federal courts throughout California.
Chris practiced at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP in San Francisco for over a decade prior to founding Elevation Law. While at Orrick, he represented Fortune 500 companies, executives, and other individuals in commercial litigation, employment and real estate matters, with a particular emphasis on class actions, as well as workplace and government investigations. He now provides Elevation Law’s clients with the benefit of that experience, without the high rates typically charged by larger firms.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- HR & Workplace Investigations
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D. 2004
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.S. 1998
- All California state courts (trial and appellate)
- All California federal courts (Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals